Homestar in College Homestar in College

Good work Jenny

Even if the voices were a bit off, it's still a good toon. Last time I tried to submit a Homestar toon to Newgrounds it got flagged an removed though, so you must just be lucky. :P

Flashimator responds:

I guess! I didn't expect it to go over nearly as well as it has. I thought surely people would kick me off and say my animation craftsmanship was lacking, but it is pretty encouraging that the main thing that people don't like is the voices, which I can understand.

A cry for video portal-3D A cry for video portal-3D

Hmm...

If not for the amazing graphicals I would have given this a zero. It's short (and I mean very short), but a video portal. Hmm...

Chrispington responds:

Amazing graphics?

Well ok!

link and the fire stone link and the fire stone

Pretty funny

A few things to keep in mind though. The sprites were a little squished looking and the spelling in the dialouge was a little off. Good otherwise. I hope to see some more from you.

Zelda DX Zelda DX

Very Good!

A great Zelda engine. One thing though. That's Zelda Gameboy. Not Zelda Classic NES.

Flash4beginners Flash4beginners

Great!

Thanks to your great section on sprites I was able to make my sprites in my new Flash game less blurred with the Bitmap Trace. Thank you for making a great and informative tutorial that I couldn't do without.

Track & Field GAME (NES) Track & Field GAME (NES)

Nice

This was a pretty fun game to play. There are some things that could use fixing though. The first time I played hurdles none of the controls worked except running. It was the same with fencing. Then I played swimming which worked, and when I went back to the other games they both worked fine too. Nice music, not bad graphics for the NES, and a pretty good game. Good job!