Homestar in College Homestar in College

Good work Jenny

Even if the voices were a bit off, it's still a good toon. Last time I tried to submit a Homestar toon to Newgrounds it got flagged an removed though, so you must just be lucky. :P

Flashimator responds:

I guess! I didn't expect it to go over nearly as well as it has. I thought surely people would kick me off and say my animation craftsmanship was lacking, but it is pretty encouraging that the main thing that people don't like is the voices, which I can understand.

A cry for video portal-3D A cry for video portal-3D

Hmm...

If not for the amazing graphicals I would have given this a zero. It's short (and I mean very short), but a video portal. Hmm...

Chrispington responds:

Amazing graphics?

Well ok!

link and the fire stone link and the fire stone

Pretty funny

A few things to keep in mind though. The sprites were a little squished looking and the spelling in the dialouge was a little off. Good otherwise. I hope to see some more from you.

1976 1976

Wow!

That was great, although short. Great animation, and music too. Good representation of the era. Overall nice job. :)

Bend it Like a Knife Bend it Like a Knife

Yipes

O_O Well, that was unexpectedly random and insane. Perfect newgrounds material! Good job!

SAM OO RAI SAM OO RAI

Interesting

A samurai slashing random people to bits. Odd concept, but who cares. :) Pretty good graphical style. I think the music is a little out of place for the kind of movie this is, but it's pretty short, so it doesn't really matter. Good job, and I hope to see more from you!

Numa Gone Wild Numa Gone Wild

Pretty Good

Hah! I was getting sick of that psycho song anyways. Well, this was pretty good. It needs a little fix though. When you restart the movie at the end, the credits music doesn't stop playing. Just to let you know.

What if Samus was kiddy? What if Samus was kiddy?

so so

Well, it wasn't the greatest movie on Newgrounds, but it wasn't the worst. That little Metroid mouthing off to Samus was pretty funny, but it wasn't very kiddy. So, good job... Or maybe okay job...

8-bit Theater 1 8-bit Theater 1

Haha!

Wow, really good animation! I haven't read the comics, but this might make me have to!

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Great Job!

I don't know how you did it, but you made a great Final Fantasy parody. Good job, I love Balloon Duel too. I hope to see more great work from you in the future!